Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Water for Elephants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sherryl

Water for Elephants Empty
PostSubject: Water for Elephants   Water for Elephants EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 7:03 pm

I picked this on the recommendation of one friend, but by the time I finished it, everyone who saw me reading it highly recommended it. I don't know if someone already reviewed this or not because now I feel like I'm the last one to have read it, but I as all of my friends did, highly recommend it. It was a fascinating account using some true stories of life on the circus train and under the big top. I thought the author did a great job of making you feel a part of the times - it triggered at one point or another every emotion you can think of - happy, sad, disgust, fear etc.

The book fortunately ends very different than I thought it would. It was a very quick read and I really didn't want it to be over. A definite 5 star book!!!
Back to top Go down

Water for Elephants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC) :: The Twelve Categories - 2009 :: 7. Without a Net-
Jump to: