Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fatal Waltz by Tasha Alexander

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorothy

Dorothy

A Fatal Waltz by Tasha Alexander Empty
PostSubject: A Fatal Waltz by Tasha Alexander   A Fatal Waltz by Tasha Alexander EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:47 am

I have chosen A Fatal Waltz by Tasha Alexander for How Mysterious my September Catagory. It is actually a third book in a series. The first two And Only to Deceive and A Poisoned Season I really enjoyed. I don't read mysteries that much because they are always so violent but I thought this would cover the mystery category and still be on the light side.
Be back at review time.
Dorothy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dorothy

Dorothy

A Fatal Waltz by Tasha Alexander Empty
PostSubject: A Fatal Waltz by Tasha Alexander   A Fatal Waltz by Tasha Alexander EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 9:17 am

Just came back from tweleve days of vacation in Italy. Finished this book in record time (for me) because of airport time and flying. I really enjoyed it. As I mentioned in my previous post it was a light mystery. You really don't have to read the first two books in the series because at the begining there is a list of cast of characters, but you might like to know more about the main character Lady Emily Ashton.
Dorothy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Fatal Waltz by Tasha Alexander
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC) :: The Twelve Categories - 2009 :: 12. How Mysterious?-
Jump to: