Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin (c. 2007)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin (c. 2007) Empty
PostSubject: Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin (c. 2007)   Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin (c. 2007) EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 7:36 pm

Well, this is my first one for "without a net." I asked a friend to pick something fiction (because I think I'm going to read Shadow Divers next, kind of pilfer Lori and Karen's "without a net") that he highly recommended (I also was bossy and said I just wanted something really entertaining not necessarily prize-winning fictino) and he came up with this one right away. The title, as one would imagine, is a bit off-putting, but in the first few pages I got sucked right in. It is a mystery that takes place in 12th Century England, during the reign of Henry II. I just left Wolf Hall and Henry VIII, so I'm going back in time!

Anyway, I'll report later after I finish. Compared to my last few reads, this one looks like a quick one. Nice and spooky for Halloween too.

Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin (c. 2007) 0425219259.01._SX140_SY225_SCLZZZZZZZ_

Carolyn
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://wrrc.forumotion.com

Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin (c. 2007)
Page 1 of 1