Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Biology of Belief by Bruce H. Lipton Ph. D.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sally Q.

PostSubject: The Biology of Belief by Bruce H. Lipton Ph. D.   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:15 pm

An acquaintance was so excited about this book it made me want to read it too. Here is the back cover...so much simpler this way...

This book will forever change how you think about your own thinking. Stunning new scientific discoveries about the biochemical effects of the brain's functioning show that all the cells of your body are affected by your thoughts. Bruce H. Lipton Ph. D., a renowned cell biologist, describes the precise molecular pathways through which this occurs. Using simple language, illustrations, humor, and everyday examples, he demonstrates how the new science of Epigenetics is revolutionizing our understanding of the link between mind and matter and the profound effects it has on our personal lives and the collective life of our species.

Bruce Lipton writes "The Biology of Belief" is not a self-help book; it is a self-empowerment book. The information offers knowledge of self and from that knowledge comes the power to control your life."

So here goes....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dorothy

PostSubject: The Biology of Belief by Bruce H. Lipton   Fri 27 Feb 2009, 9:34 am

Sally
This book has caught my attention, sounds very interesting. Looking forward to your review. Thought it might be good for my "Less Than Perfect" selection. Wonder if it would qualify. I'll have to ask Carolyn.
Dorothy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Biology of Belief by Bruce H. Lipton Ph. D.
Page 1 of 1