Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monacomunchco

PostSubject: The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster   Wed 04 Mar 2009, 1:53 pm

The Dogs Who found me, is my pick for this month , so far I love it full review soon .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monacomunchco

PostSubject: The dogs who Found Me : What I have learned from pets who were left behind   Thu 05 Mar 2009, 12:16 am

This is a nonfiction book, the author Ken and his dog Brando take in strays and help dogs anyway they can . I read it in one day and wished it was longer ! Parts of the book really connected with me , if you have ever rescued a dog I think you will agree . People often think taking in foster dogs is a really odd thing to do , Ken gets it .He is also a pit bull lover, and really wants the world to see that they are not monsters .In the back of the book he has some great links the one I found the most interesting , www.heartwormsociety.org located in Batavia IL . If you love dogs I suggest you read this book .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster   Thu 05 Mar 2009, 8:22 am

Wow Jen, great review ... and from a person who is not easily wow-ed in the animal book department! I'd love any book that helps me explain to others why I foster LOL ...

For those of you who do not know, Jen and I are on the board and foster dogs (and I do cats too) for our little but mighty rescue www.animalheartline.org ! If there is anyone who has some background in dogs, it'd be Jen Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wrrc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster   

Back to top Go down

The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster
Page 1 of 1