Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monacomunchco

monacomunchco

The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster Empty
PostSubject: The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster   The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 1:53 pm

The Dogs Who found me, is my pick for this month , so far I love it full review soon .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monacomunchco

monacomunchco

PostSubject: The dogs who Found Me : What I have learned from pets who were left behind   The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster EmptyThu 05 Mar 2009, 12:16 am

This is a nonfiction book, the author Ken and his dog Brando take in strays and help dogs anyway they can . I read it in one day and wished it was longer ! Parts of the book really connected with me , if you have ever rescued a dog I think you will agree . People often think taking in foster dogs is a really odd thing to do , Ken gets it .He is also a pit bull lover, and really wants the world to see that they are not monsters .In the back of the book he has some great links the one I found the most interesting , www.heartwormsociety.org located in Batavia IL . If you love dogs I suggest you read this book .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster   The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster EmptyThu 05 Mar 2009, 8:22 am

Wow Jen, great review ... and from a person who is not easily wow-ed in the animal book department! I'd love any book that helps me explain to others why I foster LOL ...

For those of you who do not know, Jen and I are on the board and foster dogs (and I do cats too) for our little but mighty rescue www.animalheartline.org ! If there is anyone who has some background in dogs, it'd be Jen Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wrrc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster   The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dogs Who Found Me by Ken Foster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC) :: The Twelve Categories - 2009 :: 4. Sharing the Planet-
Jump to: