Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity - Julia Cameron

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity - Julia Cameron Empty
PostSubject: The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity - Julia Cameron   The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity - Julia Cameron EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 8:12 am

The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity - Julia Cameron 7a1f51600ee2c265937563555774141414c3441

This is by no means a new creativity "self help" book, but one I have been meaning to read and undertake probably since about when it was published in 1992. I won't be able to do a final review for some time as it is a 12-week program to get not only more creative, but more productive with that creativity.

I've always been meaning to push my writing and my painting/drawing further, so I hope to use it for these two things, if I can. The author has many follow-up books/workbooks for the journey, but this is the best place to start. I do know it requires daily work and focus, so off I go.

Review to follow ... in 12 weeks Smile

Carolyn
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://wrrc.forumotion.com
Karen We

The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity - Julia Cameron Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity - Julia Cameron   The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity - Julia Cameron EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 7:27 pm

Wow, Caroline, this book you're reading sounds like an interesting undertaking. Experts say that people need to make more time in their lives to use their creative juices in whatever ways make them happy. Using your creativity regularly is good for your health, relationships and a person's overall well being. Good luck with this 12 week endeavor.

Karen
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC) :: The Twelve Categories - 2009 :: 11. Less Than Perfect-
Jump to: