Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Diary of Jinky: Dog of a Hollywod Wife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorothy

Dorothy

The Diary of Jinky: Dog of a Hollywod Wife Empty
PostSubject: The Diary of Jinky: Dog of a Hollywod Wife   The Diary of Jinky: Dog of a Hollywod Wife EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 5:19 pm

This was my pick for my October catagory 'Sharing the Planet'. It's a true story about a little terrier dog who was adopted by a Hollywood couple (she's an actress and he is a writer). It's told in the dog's voice. He tells what a wonderful life he has when is was adopted and saved from 'death row'. He can't figure out why his parents aren't happier because of all they have. The message is to adopt a pet instead of buying one and how happiness is not about how much we have, but how we love. It has its cute and funny moments and is a quick read with pictures. It was okay but I felt they could have done better with it.
2 1/2 stars.
Back to top Go down

The Diary of Jinky: Dog of a Hollywod Wife
Page 1 of 1