Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Power of Kabbalah by Yehuda Berg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monacomunchco

monacomunchco

The Power of Kabbalah  by Yehuda Berg Empty
PostSubject: The Power of Kabbalah by Yehuda Berg   The Power of Kabbalah  by Yehuda Berg EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009, 4:49 pm

They call this book technology for the soul. It reminds us to love thy nieghbor, something we often forget. The teachings are simple and easy to apply, it is a worth while read. If you think the glass is always half empty it's not! If you are intrested in learning about Kabbalah this book is a great place to start .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Kabbalah by Yehuda Berg   The Power of Kabbalah  by Yehuda Berg EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009, 5:49 pm

I was curious what you thought of this one. I know next to nothing about Kabballah, but it seems to constantly be in favor out in Hollywood and such. Anything that leads the way towards peace and being kind to one another cannot be all bad. I may give this one a go when this topic comes up for me.

Thanks for your review Jen!

Carolyn
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://wrrc.forumotion.com
monacomunchco

monacomunchco

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Kabbalah by Yehuda Berg   The Power of Kabbalah  by Yehuda Berg EmptySat 31 Jan 2009, 2:50 pm

Let me know I will barrow you the book , if you want to give it a try .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Kabbalah by Yehuda Berg   The Power of Kabbalah  by Yehuda Berg Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power of Kabbalah by Yehuda Berg
Page 1 of 1