Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Run For Your Life, James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beth Dunn

Beth Dunn

Run For Your Life, James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge Empty
PostSubject: Run For Your Life, James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge   Run For Your Life, James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge EmptySat 21 Mar 2009, 11:22 am

I got this book in the mail this last week, and needed a quick read, even if this is not my scheduled type of book for this month. I just enjoy reading.

This is classic James Patterson; quick, suspenseful, and lots of twists and turns. I like the lead character, Mike Bennett-I look forward to reading more books with him in them. He is an all-around great guy trying to do his job and take care of his family. The ending was unexpected, and worth the read.

There is a new killer in town and he calls himself THE TEACHER.
Detective Michael Bennett is on the case and not only is he dealing with a killer, but he is grieving his recently deceased wife, and trying to take care of their ten sick (flu) children. The murders, at first, seem to be random. Mike soon figures out that there is a reason why these people were savagely murdered. Now he just has to find the killer...
Back to top Go down

Run For Your Life, James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge
Page 1 of 1