Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March by Geraldine Brooks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paula

March by Geraldine Brooks Empty
PostSubject: March by Geraldine Brooks   March by Geraldine Brooks EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 11:22 pm

Hi Dorothy.

I appreciate your review of this book. It's strange that I was at the library last weekend planning my reading choice for next month, and this is one of the two books that I put on hold! I find it ironic that out of any award-winning book of any genre, I would also pick this book (along with one by another pulitzer-prize winning author whose name I'm blanking out on - you can tell I read a lot of high brow books!). Anyway, I will let you know when I've read the book and we can discuss it of course!!

Paula
Back to top Go down
Dorothy

Dorothy

March by Geraldine Brooks Empty
PostSubject: March by Geraldine Brooks   March by Geraldine Brooks EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 7:27 am

Paula-
Sorry I didn't reply sooner-I check the postings everyday, can't believe I just noticed this one today. I am so glad you are reading "March". Looking forward to your review.
Dorothy
Back to top Go down

March by Geraldine Brooks
Page 1 of 1