Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8 Weeks to Optimum Health by Andrew Weil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lori

8 Weeks to Optimum Health by Andrew Weil Empty
PostSubject: 8 Weeks to Optimum Health by Andrew Weil   8 Weeks to Optimum Health by Andrew Weil EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 7:10 pm

A friend gave me this book and I had wanted to read it for awhile. I really enjoyed this book. Dr. Weil looks at health from a whole body perspective and tries to coach people on how best to have your body heal itself. He suggests a number of things to try each week, starting out small. He also includes some success stories which are always interesting.

4 out of 5 stars
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

8 Weeks to Optimum Health by Andrew Weil Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 Weeks to Optimum Health by Andrew Weil   8 Weeks to Optimum Health by Andrew Weil EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:30 pm

Wow, you did GREAT for this topic. All of yours sound very interesting and worthwile ... especially for the carbon footprint reduction set ... Smile

Carolyn
Back to top Go down
https://wrrc.forumotion.com

8 Weeks to Optimum Health by Andrew Weil
Page 1 of 1