Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Swiss Secret to Optimal Health by Dr. Thomas Rau

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PattyM56

The Swiss Secret to Optimal Health by Dr. Thomas Rau Empty
PostSubject: The Swiss Secret to Optimal Health by Dr. Thomas Rau   The Swiss Secret to Optimal Health by Dr. Thomas Rau EmptySun 08 Mar 2009, 7:00 pm

I just read "The Swiss Secret to Optimal Health" by Thomas Rau, M.D. It was a combination food book/self-help. Dr. Rau explains what we are doing wrong as a society with our eating habits and also our food selections. Most interesting for me was learning how some foods are just not good for us - dairy, sugar, white flour are just a few items. As I read the book, I also tried the three week diet (I start week three tomorrow). It has really changed my life for the better and I cannot tell you enough the difference that I feel in my energy levels, my skin, my emotional state of mind, and in my stress levels. All of this without drinking an ounce of caffeine - it's impossible to believe!!!

I recommend this to anyone who wants to feel better, look better, and perhaps even live longer.
Back to top Go down

The Swiss Secret to Optimal Health by Dr. Thomas Rau
Page 1 of 1