Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Rounded Reading Cooperative (WRRC)

Category-Based Online Book Club ~ To Learn and Share our Literary Treasures

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy, A Love Story: Women Write about the Italian Experience-Edited by Camille Cusumano

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorothy

Dorothy

Italy, A Love Story: Women Write about the Italian Experience-Edited by Camille Cusumano Empty
PostSubject: Italy, A Love Story: Women Write about the Italian Experience-Edited by Camille Cusumano   Italy, A Love Story: Women Write about the Italian Experience-Edited by Camille Cusumano EmptyMon 27 Apr 2009, 4:25 pm

This is my pick for my May Category (Travel from Your Couch). I know there are a few days till May, but I have started to read this book already. There are 28 short stories within the book. Each one is writen by a different woman writer and her experience in Italy. So far it is really good. Will be back with my review when I am finished.
Dorothy
Back to top Go down
Dorothy

Dorothy

Italy, A Love Story: Women Write about the Italian Experience-Edited by Camille Cusumano Empty
PostSubject: Italy, A Love Story: Women Write about the Italian Experience-Edited by Camille Cusumano   Italy, A Love Story: Women Write about the Italian Experience-Edited by Camille Cusumano EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 8:43 am

I finished this book and really enjoyed it. It is truly is a travel from your couch. If you like Italy and everything about it (food, culture, history, etc.) you will like reading this book. There a 28 short stories, each of them fun to read. I thought I knew alot about Italy but I learned about so many places in Italy I never even heard of. They are written in a way that makes you feel you are there (or wish you were). Of course the parts about the food are mouth watering. I give it 5 stars.
If anyone is interested in reading this book, I am willing to share my copy. The editor of this book has also done one on France, which I would like to read.
Dorothy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Italy, A Love Story: Women Write about the Italian Experience-Edited by Camille Cusumano   Italy, A Love Story: Women Write about the Italian Experience-Edited by Camille Cusumano EmptySat 16 May 2009, 5:23 pm

That sounds great Mom! I'd like to read it and also the one on France.
Back to top Go down
https://wrrc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italy, A Love Story: Women Write about the Italian Experience-Edited by Camille Cusumano   Italy, A Love Story: Women Write about the Italian Experience-Edited by Camille Cusumano Empty

Back to top Go down

Italy, A Love Story: Women Write about the Italian Experience-Edited by Camille Cusumano
Page 1 of 1